Kershaw 8650 Barricade Assisted Flipper 3.5" Black Clip Point Blade, Orange GFN Handles, Strap Cutter
8650 Barricade Folding Knife Kershaw Knives
The Kershaw Barricade is a value-priced rescue knife with standout features & standout color.A bulwark against unpreparedness, the Barricade has all the key features needed in an emergency knife all wrapped up in a bright orange “see me” package. A carbide glass breaker is built into the butt end. The sculpted glass-filled nylon handle offers a secure grip whether in glass-striking position or when using the blade. If needed to free a trapped victim, the built-in cord-cutter will zip through seat belts and cord quickly and easily.The blade steel is 8Cr13MoV, which can take and hold a sharp edge, yet resharpens easily. Kershaw’s skilled heat treatment brings out the best in this top-value steel. The blade is black oxide coated to add an extra measure of protection from the elements. A secure liner lock keeps the blade locked safely open during use, then closes easily when your tasks are done.The modified clip-point blade opens one-handed with SpeedSafe assisted opening and the flipper. For convenient carry, it also features a deep-carry pocket clip that enables the knife to ride securely low in your pocket.
- Multifunction: Has multiple blades or tools, enabling it to perform multiple functions.
- Flipper: May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The “flipper” is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- SpeedSafe Assisted Opening: Assists you to open any SpeedSafe knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper; built into many Kershaw best sellers.
- Liner Lock: Locks the blade open during use; one side of the knife’s steel “liner,” the steel plate to which the handle scales are attached, moves into position behind the blade to securely lock it open.
- Single Position: The pocket clip is in a fixed position on the knife handle; usually it is positioned for tip-down, right-handed carry, though this may vary.
- Blade Length: 3.5" (8.9 cm)
- Closed Length: 5.0" (12.7 cm)
- Overall Length: 8.5" (21.6 cm)
- Blade Material: 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel
- Blade Style: Clip Point
- Blade Finish: Black Oxide
- Handle Material: Glass-Filled Nylon
- Locking Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Down, Right Carry
- Weight: 4.5 oz. (128 g)