2075 Payout Folding Knife Kershaw Knives
The Payout is a larger knife sure to draw admiring glances. The big, 3.5" blade of D2 steel features a unique top swedge that gives the Payout a dynamic look and relieves some of the weight of its larger blade. The handle front, of machined steel and black G10, is enhanced by a custom pivot and an aluminum pivot ring anodized in copper. The handle back echoes the pivot ring with a custom over-travel stop, also anodized in copper. The final copper-colored touch is the standoff, which doubles as a lanyard hole.
- Flipper - May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The "flipper" is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- SpeedSafe Assisted Opening - Assists you to open any SpeedSafe knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumb stud or pull back on the flipper; built into many Kershaw best sellers.
- Frame Lock - A portion of the handle (the knife frame) moves behind the blade to lock it into position during use. This is a safety feature of the knife.
- Reversible - Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- Blade Length: 3.5" (8.9 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.9" (12.6 cm)
- Overall Length: 8.3" (21.3 cm)
- Blade Material: D2 Tool Steel
- Blade Style: Clip Point
- Blade Finish: Stonewash
- Handle Material: Black G10 with Stainless Steel Bolster and Lock
- Pivot Assembly: SpeedSafe Assist
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Pocket Clip: Deep Carry (Tip-Up, Right/Left Carry)
- Weight: 5.3 oz. (150.3 g)
- Made in China