RJ Tactical 3.0 Kershaw Knives
The RJ Tactical 3.0 is a classic collaboration between custom knifemaker RJ Martin and Kershaw's blade engineers. It offers tactical RJ style—versatile spear-point blade, top and bottom grind, and comfortably contoured handle—at a very affordable price.The compact 3-inch blade folds closed into a 4-inch handle, making this a right-sized tactical knike that’s at home taking on tasks in the out of doors, on the jobsite, or in the office.The blade is made of quality 8Cr13MoV steel, which Kershaw heat treats to bring out its very best high-performance characteristics—the ability to take and hold an edge, strength, and hardness.The handle is durable glass-filled nylon with comfortable finger contours and a matte look. The handle also offers heavy back jimping for an extra-secure grip. The RJ Tactical 3.0 opens with SpeedSafe assisted opening and the built-in flipper. A locking liner secures the blade open during use. We added a reversible pocketclip for left- or right-handed carry in this good-looking tactical knife.
- Flipper - May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The "flipper" is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- Liner Lock - Locks the blade open during use; one side of the knife's steel "liner," the steel plate to which the handle scales are attached, moves into position behind the blade to securely lock it open.
- Reversible - Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- SpeedSafe - Assists you to open any SpeedSafe knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper, built into many Kershaw best sellers.
- Blade Length: 3" (7.6 cm)
- Handle Length: 4" (10.2 cm)
- Overall Length: 6.9" (17.5 cm)
- Blade Steel: 8Cr13MoV, Black-Oxide
- Handle Material: Glass-Filled Nylon
- Weight: 2.8 oz. (82 g)
- Made in China