Showtime Folding Knife Kershaw Knives A Non-Traditional Gentleman's Knife
The Kershaw Showtime, designed by Todd Rexford, is not exactly a traditional "gentleman's" knife. Which means that it could be exactly what the non-traditional gentleman is looking for.With its 3" blade, the Showtime is a convenient size for pocket carry—whether you’re dressed up or down. The blade features a two-toned finish: black-oxide on the grinds and satin-polish on the flats. 8Cr13MoV stainless steel enables the Showtime's blade to take and hold its edge.The Showtime opens elegantly with the built-in flipper and the SpeedSafe assisted opening. And there’s no thumb stud to interrupt the clean, streamlined looks.The handle is steel, black-oxide coated, and contoured for a solid grip. A frame lock ensures secure lock up. The decorative hex pivot enhances the Showtime’s showoff good looks. The pocket clip is reversible for left or right handed carry and because it’s also a deep-carry clip, carrying is always discreet.
- Flipper- May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The "flipper" is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- SpeedSafe- Assists you to open any SpeedSafe knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper; built into many Kershaw best sellers.
- Frame Lock- A portion of the handle (the knife frame) moves behind the blade to lock it into position during use. This is a safety feature of the knife.
- Reversible- Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- Blade Length: 3" (7.6 cm)
- Closed Length: 4" (10.2 cm)
- Overall Length: 6.75" (17.1 cm)
- Blade Material: 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Finish: Satin & Black Oxide
- Handle Material: Black Oxide Steel
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up, Right/Left Carry
- Weight: 3.7 oz. (104.9 g)
- Designer: Todd Rexford