1670NBDAM Navy Blue Blur, Damascus Blade Kershaw Knives
Like all Blurs, the 1670NBDAM is equipped with a big, slightly recurved blade that's ideal for multitasking. The blade shape offers both excellent slicing and piercing capabilities. This Blur comes with a high-quality Damascus blade that is attractive as it is functional.The handle is built of durable 6061-T6 anodized aluminum, which is sometimes described as "aircraft aluminum" since it is a common material used for aircraft fittings. It's lightweight, extremely durable, and anodizes well so Kershaw can create colored handles that are scratch-resistant and extra tough. Trac-Tec grip-tape inserts provide an extra-secure grip. The Blur's inset liner lock ensures secure blade lock up during use.For easy one-handed opening, the Blur is equipped with SpeedSafe assisted opening. A short push on the thumb stud overcomes the resistance built into the torsion bar in the SpeedSafe mechanism. Then SpeedSafe takes over and the blade moves out of the handle quickly and easily. The pocket clip is reversible for your choice of tip-up or tip-down carry. There's even a pre-drilled lanyard hole.
- SpeedSafe - Assists you to open any SpeedSafe knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumb stud or pull back on the flipper, built into many Kershaw best sellers.
- Liner Lock - Locks the blade during use; one side of the knife's steel "liner," the steel plate to which the handle scales are attached, moves into position behind the blade to securely lock it open.
- Reversible - Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- Made in The USA - When you see this on one of our knives, it means the knife was made in out Tualatin, Oregon manufacturing facility by skilled Kershaw knifemakers.
- Blade Length: 3.4" (8.6 cm)
- Handle Length: 4.5" (11.4 cm)
- Overall Length: 7.9" (20 cm)
- Blade Steel: Damascus Steel
- Blade Finish: Acid Etch
- Handle Material: Navy Blue 6061-T6 Anodized Aluminum w/ Trac-Tec inserts
- Locking Mechanism: Liner
- Weight: 3.9 oz.
- Made in The USA