1660CAMO Leek, Camo Kershaw Knives
There are lots of very good reasons the Leek is one of the most popular Kershaws. For one thing, the slim blade is remarkably versatile. This modified drop-point blade shape gives it good slicing capabilities, while the slim tip lets it excel at piercing and detail work. The blade steel is high-performance Sandvik 14C28N stainless that sharpens to a razor edge and holds the edge for a good long time. The bead-blasted finish gives the blade a matte look and it’s easy to maintain, too. The 3" blade is perfect for most day-to-day tasks.Leek lovers also love the fast and easy opening provided by SpeedSafe assisted opening. Whether you're left-handed or right-handed, a simple pull back on the ambidextrous flipper or push outward on the thumb stud and the Leek's blade is ready to go to work.The camo Leek's handle is anodized aluminum over steel liners. Anodizing not only enables the aluminum to accept the camo pattern but it actually strengthens the aluminum. For safety, a locking liner keeps the blade locked open during use and a Tip-Lock slider locks it closed when folded. The pocket clip is reversible for tip-up or tip-down carry and the handle is drilled to accept a lanyard. This slim, easy-to-carry design, with plenty of cutting versatility just may be the perfect EDC.
- Flipper - May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The "flipper" is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- SpeedSafe - Assists you to open any SpeedSafe knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumb stud or pull back on the flipper; built into many Kershaw best sellers.
- Liner Lock - Locks the blade open during use; one side of the knife’s steel “liner,” the steel plate to which the handle scales are attached, moves into position behind the blade to securely lock it open.
- Reversible - Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- Made In The USA - When you see this on one of the knives, it means it was made in their Tualatin, Oregon manufacturing facility by skilled Kershaw knifemakers.
- Blade length: 3 in. (7.5 cm)
- Closed length: 4 in. (10.3 cm)
- Overall Length: 7 in. (17.9 cm)
- SpeedSafe assisted opening
- Liner lock
- Reversible (tip-up/tip-down) pocket clip
- Steel: Sandvik 14C28N, bead-blasted finish
- Handle: 6061-T6 camo anodized aluminum
- Made in USA