1555BW Blackwash Cryo Kershaw Knives THE INCREDIBLE CRYO — NOW IN BLACKWASH
The popular Cryo now comes with our great-looking BlackWash finish for that already-broken-in look.This Kershaw-Rick Hinderer design is built of pure stainless steel that lets the design shine through. Like all Rick's knives, the Cryo benefits from Rick's real world experience as a fire fighter and EMT. It's designed to be a sturdy knife that's still aesthetically pleasing and feels good in the hand. The black-oxide BlackWash coating not only gives it that well worn look, it also enhances corrosion resistance.For secure blade lock up, the Cryo offers a tough frame lock with lockbar stabilization. For fast and easy one-handed opening, it also features Kershaw's SpeedSafe assisted opening, accessible with either the built-in flipper or the thumb stud. Our deep-carry clip makes it a discreet pocket companion, too.Slightly smaller than some Hinderer pocket knives, the Cryo with BlackWash is a superb knife for everyday carry. You get the tactical, hard-use looks you're looking for, a Hinderer design, and SpeedSafe opening in this amazingly affordable Kershaw that's destined to be an EDC favorite.
- Flipper - May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The "flipper" is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- SpeedSafe® - Assists you to open any SpeedSafe® knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper; built into many Kershaw best sellers.
- Frame Lock - A portion of the handle (the knife frame) moves behind the blade to lock it into position during use. This is a safety feature of the knife.
- Quad-carry - The user may position the pocketclip for tip-up or tip-down, left- or right-handed carry.
- SpeedSafe assisted opening
- Frame lock
- Flipper and thumb stud
- Quad-carry (tip-up/tip-down; left/right) pocket clip; deep-carry
- Steel: 8Cr13MoV, blackwash finish
- Handle: 410 stainless steel, blackwash finish
- Blade length: 2.75" (7 cm)
- Closed length: 3.75" (9.5 cm)
- Overall length: 6.50" (16.5 cm)
- Weight: 4.1 oz. (116.2 g)
- Made in China