1375 Valve Folding Knife Kershaw Knives
Mid-sized, all-steel, and incredibly useful, the Kershaw Valve will be your go-to every day carry. Not too big and not too small, the Valve offers plenty of value. The stonewashed, drop point blade provides controlled cutting. The all-steel handle is contoured for comfort and has a solid and satisfying feel in the hand. SpeedSafe assisted opening lets you flip the blade open simply and easily. A single-position deep-carry pocket clip means the knife can sit low in the pocket. Black hardware adds a touch of class to this extremely handy smaller knife.
- Flipper - May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The "flipper" is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- SpeedSafe Assisted Opening - Assists you to open any SpeedSafe knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumb stud or pull back on the flipper; built into many Kershaw best sellers.
- Frame Lock - A portion of the handle (the knife frame) moves behind the blade to lock it into position during use. This is a safety feature of the knife.
- Single-Position - The pocket clip is in a fixed position on the knife handle; usually it is positioned for tip-down, right-handed carry, though this may vary.
- Blade Length: 2.25" (5.7 cm)
- Closed Length: 3.25" (8.3 cm)
- Overall Length: 5.5" (14 cm)
- Blade Material: 4Cr14 Stainless Steel
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Finish: Stonewash
- Handle Material: Bead Blasted Stainless Steel
- Pivot Assembly: SpeedSafe Assist
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Pocket Clip: Deep Carry (Tip-Up, Right Carry)
- Weight: 3.0 oz. (85 g)
- Made in China